Golden Brown Chicken Delicious Recipes
Baked BBQ Chicken Wraps
– 1 pound boneless chicken breasts, cut into ½-inch cubes
– 2 cups BBQ sauce
– 1 red onion, diced
– 1 cup shredded green cabbage
– 1 cup shredded carrots
– ½ cup low-fat plain yogurt
– 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
– 1 teaspoon honey
– ½ teaspoon sea salt
– ¼ teaspoon black pepper
– 4 large whole grain tortilla wraps (or sandwich buns)
– Prepare the chicken: Preheat oven to 350F. Mix together the chicken, BBQ, and onion in a large bowl. Place in shallow baking dish, cover, and bake 15 minutes. Remove, flip chicken, and bake until done, another 15 to 20 minutes.
– Meanwhile, prepare the filling: Combine cabbage, carrots, yogurt, vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper in a large bowl; toss to coat well.
– To assemble: Fill each tortilla with BBQ tempeh, plus extra sauce if needed, top with slaw, and fold up. Serve.